FireScope Solutions for Highly Regulated Environments
For the typical financial services firm, regulatory requirements seem never ending, often with multiple audits taking place simultaneously and plagued by massive duplication of effort and inconsistent visibility and enforcement. With FireScope Comply, organizations finally can achieve a central repository and workflow to manage compliance globally and more efficiently. This directly improves visibility into organizational risk and considerably lower costs and resource requirements to support regulatory requirements.
FireScope Comply delivers administrative, operational and Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) in a single solution, enabling organizations to reduce the labor and costs associated with compliance, while simultaneously increasing visibility into regulatory compliance status and risk. This solution can be up and running in less than 10 days and slash compliance costs by half.
- Achieve a structured workflow to make compliance a global, consistent, team effort.
- Slash the number of hours required by IT to support audits by eliminating information hunts, duplicate efforts and miscommunication of requirements.
- Reduce the time it takes to conduct an audit and the associated billable hours.
- Significantly reduce the risk of compliance, and therefore fines and penalties, by increasing visibility of compliance status to enable remediation to begin faster and be performed more effectively.
- Minimize deep dives, exhaustive requests and additional scrutiny by incorporating the outside auditors earlier and more effectively in the process.
Key Business Values
Experience FireScope for yourself. Schedule a demo today and receive a free consultation with a FireScope expert on how our solutions can solve the unique regulatory requirements of your organization.
- Financial Service Firm Avoids Millions in Losses with FireScope Unify
- White Paper : Managing Customer Perception of Online Banking
- FireScope Stratis Executive Brief
- Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) Analysis of FireScope Stratis
- White Paper : The Anatomy of a Top-Down Approach